tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon May 12 18:27:02 2003

Radio interview

Got called by a radio station in Reno today asking for some who was familiar with tlhingan Hol to do an interview. Apparently they couldn't get in touch with any of the more accomplished experts at KLI. They wanted to know more about the news story of Oregon hospital seeking a klingon interpreter. The show had a bit of a comic turn but I tried my best to relay what factual information I could get together.

Sebastian DuMars
qelghetlh veS joHneS'a'
Admiral Klingons Lending Assitance and Support

Back to archive top level