tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon May 12 20:29:22 2003

tlhIngan Hol mughwI'

I was flooded with links to various permutations of this article, and did
the research to discover the story.  They have not had any request for
Klingon interpreters.  As a joke, after a story about a Portland area
tlhIngan Hol karaoke singer, they added Klingon to the list of recognized
languages, so that, should the need arise, they could legally pay a Klingon
interpreter.

The woman whose contact information appears on the Multnomah County
Multicultural Services page beseeched me to "get me off this list!"

Back to archive top level