tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Oct 23 14:37:00 2002

Learning Project (hopefully)

OK, I'm not going to give up on learning tlhIngan yet.  Actually while I was sitting in class working on java structures I thought what better way than to learn in the way I know.  Hands on.  Here's what i'm going to attempt.  As I am a programmer, I figure, if I'm going to learn this, I might as well work on something useful to me and perhaps someone else in the future.  I know that there is already one Klingon program out on the market but as I can't afford to spend money I don't have I figured I might as well make my own program.  I will probably need a lot of help with the grammer to begin with, but as I work on it, I should finally be able to get every figured out.  Well, hopefully this will work, who knows.

Back to archive top level