tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Nov 20 03:20:36 2002

Re: Looking for Klingons in my area. *KLINGON*

Hello Sebastian!

     Read your E-mail with intrest.... even though I may not be in your
area, you DID get a warrioress in Schenectady, New York!  My terran name is
Karen Wood, but my tlhIngan name is Kha'Lar Vestai-Wardach. I have been into
speaking Klingon for quite some time now, even though I am a bit out of
practice because I have been busy.  Between working and then going to the
gym 3X a week, don't leave a gal much time to study!  I got interested in
Klingon because I took German in High School and I noticed that there are a
LOT of similarities between the two.  If you're curious, I am a little
thing, 4' 8.5" tall, and I go around 110 lbs, and am a little bit muscular
due to my working out.... I have LONG blonde hair and green eyes.... LOL
(could you imagine what long blonde hair would look like with a
head-ridge???? ) Anyhow, I am 42 years old, but don't be fooled, I look
about only half that.  If you wish, give me a rundown on yourself!  I will
await your reply......

Success!
Karen Wood
[email protected]