tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Mar 10 21:32:48 2002

thanks

From: David Trimboli
From THE KLINGON WAY, p. 187:
Qu' DataghDI' 'aqtu' mellota' je tIqaw.
When you begin a mission, remember Aktuh and Melota.

********
Thank you!  Whew! It sure would be nice if TKW and KGT were indexed.  I spent 2
 hours looking through the books before I gave up.
   I did find something else in KGT that has brought up another question in my
 mind.
{tug} meaning house, ancestral unit. How is it used?  I've finally chosen a
 family name and would like to know how to say vIghro' from the house of bonwI'
 or of the house of bonwI'.  KGT didn't go into that.
Thanks, again,
vIghro' bonwI'

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.