tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Mar 10 22:41:44 2002

Re: jIH vIchuHlu' - Words mentioned earlier but not in theNewWords list?

ja' Lawrence:
>Your memory of the specifics is better than mine, so correct me if I blur the
>actual events.

I can't correct the record of anything I didn't see.

>...I told [Keith} to
>send me a list of any other items he needed for his book when he got back to
>New York and he did so.
>
>Now here's where my memory is fuzzy. In all likelihood I farmed out this list
>for input from various Grammarians. That's what I usually do in such cases,
>sometimes just for input, sometimes for extended discussion (depending on
>whether or not the first round of inputs are in agreement). The results were
>then passed on to Keith.

I didn't see a list.  All I knew was that he needed a word for "conquered"
that didn't imply slavery.  (I still like {lujwI'}, by the way.)

-- ghunchu'wI' 'utlh

Back to archive top level