tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jun 02 12:02:52 2002

RE: star trek card translation

I have the card, it's been around for some time.

It is part of a set called the Fajo Collection and is for the Star Trek
Customizable Card Game.

The card is used during a battle and allows all Klingon characters which
have honour (not all Klingon character cards have it) to add their
integrity (One of the 3 main attributes) to their strength attribute,
making them stronger and more likely to win the battle.

They have used the word "ethics" for the attribute integrity.

qurgh

Back to archive top level