tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jun 02 13:15:11 2002

RE: star trek card translation

mugh Qov:
> Interrupter

There is a class of card in the CCG called "Interrupt".  Such cards are
used to modify the situation temporarily.  I believe they can be played at
any time, which gives them their name.

> When you are threatened, fight.
> When you don't know for sure, surprise them.
> Strength alone is not enough in a fight.
> Real strength is in the heart.
> A Klingon does not run away from his battles.

Note that the Klingon phrases are all taken from _The Klingon Way_.

Page 7:  When threatened, fight.
Page 25: When in doubt, surprise them.
Page 21: Brute strength is not the most important asset in a fight.
Page 23: Real power is in the heart.
Page 91: A Klingon does not run away from his battles.

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level