tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jul 24 09:48:09 2002

Back to archive top level

To this year's listing

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

Re: RE: KLBC: Paul Simon

>for example, when i write this e-mail, i write it continiously, 
{QIn DaghItlhlI'} would be used there (I think), because you write it continously, but will end sooner or 

>can we say "street over troubled water"?
>how do we say "street"/"road"/"path"/"way"?
Some use {He} "course, route"
But that's still nothing like "street" in the sense of a hard surface on the floor following a course. 
(Ehm... He tlha'bogh rav let tIq?? :-)

>/'och/? /rav/? /chob/?
maybe' the word {qach} "building, structure" can be used.

chaq bIQtIq juSlu'meH / Suplu'meH qach 'oH.
'ach DaH mu' vImughbe', vIDel neH.
Perhaps it's a building to pass / jump over the water.
But that's not a translation, it's only a description.


Back to archive top level