tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jan 29 22:11:50 2002

Re: Klingon chat rooms?

>>>...The MUSH seemed fine if you were
>>>familiar with MUSHes already, but for people whose only interest in it was
>>>using tlhIngan Hol, it seemed overly complex and intimidating to me.

jIja'pu':
>We do need to map out an appropriate structure to address this.

ja' [email protected]:
>May I suggest the communicator?  If you use this analogy you can talk to
>anyone from anywhere...

Qo'.  chIch "map out" vIlo'.  I'm talking about the physical layout of the
rooms which make up the virtual environment.  A brief tutorial for people
unpracticed in the use of a MUSH is definitely necessary, of course, but I
think keeping the map simple and easily understood is also important.

-- ghunchu'wI' 'utlh

Back to archive top level