tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jan 22 18:00:19 2002

Re: Klingon chat rooms?

Firstly there is a Hol yahoo group called Klingon_Language  (found at:
obviously has it's own chat room for members..  Just subscribe to join.. The
next thing is to arrange a time to meet someone or maybe several .. It
currently has 120 subscribers and the group have openly offered their chat
room in the past... There is a problem with cross Atlantic chats as I know
to my peril.. I have to get up a 2 in the morning to meet up at KSF chats..
maybe we can meet up there some time.

As it's through Yahoo if you have microphone and speakers you can even chat
vocally.

qe'San
(UK)