tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Aug 22 07:11:30 2002

RE: Aw: Re: adverbials

>ja' tulwI':
>>again, i'm not interested in the parts of the language that were set
>>generations ago.
>
>Then what *are* you interested in?  In the fiction of Klingon as an evolved
>natural language, everything you've been asking about was set generations
>ago.

i've spent some time trying to explain what i want. when i told my
girlfriend that seemingly i don't succeed to explain what i want on
the klingon list, she told me "just tell them 'yeah, i'm fine,
thanks'". :)

i don't know what can i say in addition to make myself clear. sorry.

>meqmey yIbuSHa'.  tlhoy chutmey yIpojQo'.  maQum 'e' luchaw'mo' chutmey,
>tIlaj neH.

matay'DI' 'ej tlhIngan Hol wIjatlh, yapnIS tlhIngan Hol jatlh neH.

>  >that's my point. i want to express my freedom. :)
>
>vaj yIjatlh jay'.  qechmeylIj tlhab yImuch.  'ach DamuchmeH tlhIngan Hol'e'
>Dalo'choHchugh, nom DaghojchoH 'e' Datu'bej.

<then i will speak intensly. show the liberty of your laws. but when
in order to show it you begin to use klingon, you defenitely find
that you quickly begin to learn it.> qar'a'?

chay' bIjatlh <'ach>?

maj. vaj tlhIngan Hol wIjatlh neH. :) 'e' QaQ je. nuq'e' wIjatlh?

tulwI',
sts.

Back to archive top level