tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Aug 21 10:16:21 2002

Can anyone answer my question?

Several years ago I adopted an amazing and wonderful dalmatian dog from the sister of a Klingon fan who named him (this is how I spell it) Cadebach (sounds like ka-dee-bach).  I was told this is a Klingon name and would like to know two things...how to spell it correctly in Klingon and what the name means.

Cadebach's owner (the Klingon fan) shot himself with Cadebach in the room so I can't ask him.  And of course, anytime I tell anyone what Cadebach's name is, they always say "What???", so then I explain and invariably make something up about the meaning of the name.

I know nothing of the Klingon language and would appreciate any help.  Thanks so much.

DISCLAIMER:  This e-mail message is intended only for the named recipient(s) above and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you have received this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please immediately notify the sender and delete this e-mail message.