tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Sep 27 00:00:14 2001

Re: *Enterprise* Hol rurbe' tlhIngan Hol

Anyone notice that the people doing the closed-captioning actually made a
significant effort at getting it right? I suppose I can log the CC text to
a file to post somewhere if someone is interested...

--
Worf, Son of Mogh (Worf Rozhenko)

[email protected]	http://www.worf.net

Back to archive top level