tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Sep 26 21:34:10 2001

*Enterprise* Hol rurbe' tlhIngan Hol

  tlhIngan Hol mu'mey  vIQoylaHbe'ta'

 ---

No surprise, but did *anyone* hear tlhIngan Hol in the Enterprise premier?  I'll note they *did* a bit of a dodge with a throwaway line about the *MANY* dialects among the Klingon people.

Probably going to be more of a source for the Vulcan linguistic crowd......

==
  *** Joel Anderson * http://JustPray.MrKlingon.org *****
  wej jIH mutlhobtaH,  vIjangta’ *  qaStaHvIS mujatlhtaH, vIQoyta’
   **    It shall   happen that, before they call, I will answer;               **
   **         and while they are yet     speaking, I will hear.Isaiah 65:24 **

Sign up for FREE email from MrKlingon.org at http://www.MrKlingon.org
    qatlh tlhIngan Hol Dajatlhbe'? * Why NOT say it in Klingon?

Back to archive top level