tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jun 07 22:19:55 2000

Re: KLBC: Hoch DaHjaj mu'mey vIwaHqa'qu'.

jatlh tuv'el
>> romuluSngan yer 'elmeH, chaw''e' lupoQbogh, tetlh vIgherta'.
>> "I have compiled a list of permits required to enter
>> Romulan territory."
jatlh pagh
>I don't think I'd put in any commas (or spoken pauses), but this is good.

It's been my understanding that when writing Klingon, there are no
punctuation marks.  I realize this was meant for when writing in the actual
tlhIngan Hol characters, however, if it's done that way for that, why would
we use punctuation in romanized characters?  As my old Lt. Colonel always
said in reference to training compared to combat, "You play how you fight".

-veS joH

Back to archive top level