tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jun 07 21:56:05 2000

Re: Klingon WOTD: nogh (v)

ja' pIl'o':
>...I assume "writhe" is a KGT
>word, because all of the omissions I've found, so far, are from KGT.

{nogh} is one of the "one-way words" from TKD.  A great many English
words beginning with "w" are missing from the English-Klingon side of
the dictionary.

>What is the best way to indicate the difference between <De'Hom'> ,as in
>my bitty computer, and the data contained within?

Remember, "computer" is {De'wI'}.  The difference you want is between
{De'wI'Hom} and simply {De'}.

>va'! QIt vumchoHlaw'mo' De'wI''a'wIj,  DaH *Harddrive-Daq Dabbogh Qa'Hom
>vIje'nISqa'.

DIngmoH'a' Qa'Homvetlh?  Huj.  chong Qa'Hom rutlh, 'ach SaS *Harddrive.

-- ghunchu'wI' 'utlh

Back to archive top level