tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Oct 29 12:58:12 1999

HolQeD and KLBC

I have received my first copy of this issue. Rather nice but I still don't
understand the Beginners stuff.
And one of the things I totally don't understand from TKD is the table
in 4.1.1 Verb prefixes. I just can't make heads nor tails of the table.
Is there someone who could put this in another form for me to understand.
Without it , I know I will never understand how to form or translate
sentences.

LCDR MaudF./LCDR malqa matoq tuq
Chief Security Officer /Chief of Cadet Corps.
USS Triumph NCC-26228/R2/ Starfleet
(Triumph Against All Odds)

jIjatlhpa' jatlh Hovmey (The stars will talk before I will)

Back to archive top level