tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Oct 29 21:41:28 1999

Re: HolQeD and KLBC

ja' malqa <[email protected]>:
>I have received my first copy of this issue. Rather nice but I still don't
>understand the Beginners stuff.

If you have any questions more specific than "I don't understand", ask
here and you'll find several people ready to work with you to help you
understand the answer.

>And one of the things I totally don't understand from TKD is the table
>in 4.1.1 Verb prefixes. I just can't make heads nor tails of the table.
>Is there someone who could put this in another form for me to understand.

Most other forms are a *lot* bigger than the prefix chart.  If the help
you've been given already doesn't...um...help, speak up.

-- ghunchu'wI' 'utlh

Back to archive top level