tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Oct 13 10:09:05 1999

Re: qortar? DujDaj? HIjIvHa'moH!

On Wed, 13 Oct 1999 11:54:07 -0500 Carl Beckom
<[email protected]> wrote:

> The Barge of the Dead is actually a real barage, and it transports the
> dishonored dead to Klingon hell.
>
> The master of the barage is the first male Klingon who killed off the Gods
> who created him, as his punishment for this deed he has to spend all
> eternity transporting the dishonored dead.

jISIvtaH. loDvam bIjlu'law'. bIj 'Iv? loDvam lupmoH 'Iv?

> The river looks like a endless sea and is filled who each Klingons worse
> fears, and has the ability to try and lore the dishonored from  the barge
> and
> torture their soles for all eternity in their worse fears if they aren't
> careful.

What if we have no fears? It becomes a pleasant cruise across a
placid lake?

> The whole event is tailored to the mind set of the individual as far as what
> they expect hell to be.

A sea of tribbles...

charghwI'

Back to archive top level