tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Oct 14 09:07:17 1999

Re: qortar? DujDaj? HIjIvHa'moH!

>From: "William H. Martin" <[email protected]>
>Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 13:07:54 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)
>
>On Wed, 13 Oct 1999 11:54:07 -0500 Carl Beckom
><[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> The Barge of the Dead is actually a real barage, and it transports the
>> dishonored dead to Klingon hell.
>>
>> The master of the barage is the first male Klingon who killed off the Gods
>> who created him, as his punishment for this deed he has to spend all
>> eternity transporting the dishonored dead.
>
>jISIvtaH. loDvam bIjlu'law'. bIj 'Iv? loDvam lupmoH 'Iv?

bIghelchu'.  'ej jIjanglaHbe'.  potlh Hutlh wIchvam.

>> The river looks like a endless sea and is filled who each Klingons worse
>> fears, and has the ability to try and lore the dishonored from  the barge
>> and
>> torture their soles for all eternity in their worse fears if they aren't
>> careful.
>
>What if we have no fears? It becomes a pleasant cruise across a
>placid lake?

Ugh, how boring.

(wow, what a theological dilemma for a Klingon.  If you have no fears, the
afterlife is unpleasant too?!)

>> The whole event is tailored to the mind set of the individual as far as what
>> they expect hell to be.
>
>A sea of tribbles...

Take arms against a sea of tribbles, and by opposing, end them.

~mark

Back to archive top level