tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Oct 13 09:55:59 1999

Re: Mu'mey chu'

On Mon, 11 Oct 1999 19:30:50 EDT [email protected] wrote:

> I wouldn't consider it culturally taboo, at least for Klingons.

I would like to personally request that you stop filling the
list with single sentence messages with no included context
except for the subject header. This is not a chat room. This is
Email. If you are answering a question, state the question and
the answer. Don't assume we've all been reading only the same
message you just read when you answered it.

Besides the likelihood that we've read fifty messages since the
one you are answering, many of us read messages in reverse order
of receipt so we see the answer BEFORE we see the question, so
when we get to the question, we'll know it already has been
answered and we can tell how well it has been answered before
bothering to answer it again. But if all we get is the answer
with no question, well, you just become a person who is deleted
frequently with no interest in your messages.

pItlh.

charghwI'

Back to archive top level