tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Oct 08 05:33:52 1999

Closed Captioning

Greetings All:

While I agree with the sentiment that the Paramount writers often get
the Hol wrong, I would like to point out that there are a couple of
"cute" bits of dialogue that shows up in the closed captions that you
might have missed without it.  The first is when the "artifact" begins
to bleed and your faintly hear a multitude of klingon voices.  Watch the
closed captioning and your will see  Hab SoSlI' Quch.  The second one
occurs on the Barge of the Dead (I beleive it was when B'Elanna makes
her first trip there).  Among the things being said as background voices
is a voice that says nuqDaq 'oH puchpa''e'.  Both of these had me
rolling on the floor.
Qapla'
Qel charlIS puqloD

Back to archive top level