tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Nov 14 10:00:18 1999

RE: Virtual Environment

hrm godlike is its own problem from what i have seen. I am still on infinite
hold from the mush i tried to start there...  but for low traffic you are
only talking 25 a month... i just strongly recommend mudservices over
godlike if you go that route.

Back to archive top level