tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Nov 14 01:40:32 1999

RE: Virtual Environment

what server are you using? if you are talking to godlike, I would say the
situation will probably not be resolved soon. Might want to try
www.mudservices.com, I have a mud there and have found them reasonable.

Back to archive top level