tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Mar 25 10:07:51 1999

Re: use {law'/puS} bIQ'a'Daq

Alan Anderson wrote:

> Since I don't know the first thing about what you're trying to say, I
> am unable to read through the apparent misplaced words.  If you want
> help with saying it more clearly, you'll have to explain what you mean
> in English first. :-)
>
> -- ghunchu'wI'

ghom nger,'unmo' je hIV bIQ'a'Daq

lo'laH ghoHta'meH, *{tkd 70}*
	'un bIQ law' HIvje' bIQ puS

ma'angbejlI'jaj,
        'unDaq malegh, 'ay'mey law' bIQ,
	'ej HIvje'Daq malegh, 'ay'mey puS bIQ,
ma'angbejlI'jaj, 'un HIvje' ngaSlaw'bogh, mamuv bIQmey,
	vaj bIQ HIvje'Daq 'unDaq ngaSbejta',
	{mo' bIQ | 'un > hIVje' }
	vaj, 'un bIQ ngaS chevpu'chugh HIvje'vo',
	ghoHmeH, 'un bIQ law' HIv bIQ puS

group number, due to pot and glass in ocean

can use for agrument, *(tdk70)*
	pot be meny water glass be few water
we may show,
	we see in pot, water be meny parts,
	and we see in glass, water be few parts,
we may show, pot if apparently contain glass, we join waters.
	(rationale, for water , pot is greater than glass)
	so then, pot contain water if seperate from glass,
	for agruments, pot be meny water, glass be few water,

Back to archive top level