tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Mar 24 19:16:38 1999

Re: use {law'/puS} mI'mey jISam 'u'vo' ghom

ja' Ed <[email protected]>:
>ghomDaq jIvum nger, mI'mey jISam 'u'vo' ghom,
>Qap mI'mey, pagh'e'.

nuqjatlh?  I can't make sense of this at all, and my simpleminded
translation program produces nothing useful.

*> In group I work theory, numbers I locate from universe group,
*> succeed numbers, _nothing_."

Oh, maybe it *does* produce something that I can tease something from.
Are you trying to explain something about mathematical "group theory"?
The vocabulary doesn't quite seem up to the task, and I'm pretty sure
you're having trouble with the grammar, which isn't helping things any.
Since I don't know the first thing about what you're trying to say, I
am unable to read through the apparent misplaced words.  If you want
help with saying it more clearly, you'll have to explain what you mean
in English first. :-)

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level