tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Mar 25 15:12:48 1999

Re: use {law'/puS} fix argument

On Wed, 24 Mar 1999 23:23:18 -0800 (PST) Ed <[email protected]>
wrote:

> Ed wrote://and rewrote.
> >
> > Alan Anderson wrote:

> > > nuqjatlh?
> >
> > lo'laH ghoHta'meH, *{tkd 70}*
> >         Alpha Delta law' Beta Delta puS
> >

> > the advisarial argument, (OPPS, forgot to put in this part)
> >
>  //Alpha Beta muvta'chugh  'ay'mey Delta//

This is grammatical, but nonsensical:
"If the Delta of the sections accomplish joining Alpha's Beta..."

>        tu'lu' ghomDaq ngaSta'be' Alpha, 'ay'mey law'be' Delta,

This is ungrammatical. {tu'lu'} doesn't have a grammatical
reason for being in the sentence.
"Alpha does not accomplish containing in the group there is."

>          'ej tu'lu' ghomDaq ngaSta'be' Beta, 'ay'mey puSbe' Delta,

Again, this is ungrammatical. Please back up and try something
simpler. What you are writing is gibberish. Really.

Klingon really is a language and people really can understand
each other of both people speak it. Nobody can understand what
you are now writing. Please try something simpler until you are
speaking the same language we are speaking.

Thank you.

charghwI' 'utlh

>          qoj 'ay'meyvaD Delta Hur ghom Alpha Hur rapjaj ghom Beta,
>          (mo' Delta |Alpha <= Beta)
>
>          Which allows the equality if the two groups are joined or
> overlap, In a
>  vien diagram, (or universial group).
>
>          If  "Alpha" is joined to "Beta"  for  components "Delta".
>
>          there is not contained in group "Alpha" not be meny components
> "Delta",
>  and  there is not contained in group "Beta" not be few components
> "Delta",
>  and/or components "Delta" outside group "Alpha" may be the same as
> outsie group "Beta".
>          (mo' Delta |Alpha <= Beta)
>          rational for elements Delta, Alpha is less than or equal to
> Beta.
>

> /// fixed the erros in Hol and english ?//
>
> jaghpu'raj bISamjaj, nISampa'!

Back to archive top level