tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Mar 20 10:41:06 1999

Re: Fresh Food in Space

On Fri, 19 Mar 1999, Alan Anderson wrote:

[snip]
> It looks like you should have used the suffix {-qa'} instead of {-moH}.
> {chu'qa'meH muD bIQ je...} "...in order for the air and water to become
> new again" would have worked perfectly.

Okay, I rewrote and "spell-checked" my question.

chu'qa'meH muD bIQ je, naHmey qeng'a' tlhIngan Duj?
ghagh luqeng net Sov 'ach Ha'DIbaHmey je qeng'a'?
bIQDep ngaSwI'mey pIpyuS joq geng tlhIngan may'Dujmey 'e' vIleghlaH.

Is there a Klingon phrase for "aquaculture"? <bIQDep Hol> fish science
perhaps? Or better yet <wIjbogh bIQDep Hol> science of fish that are
farmed? Would Klingons even bother with such specialized fields?

quljIb

Back to archive top level