tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Mar 06 09:50:48 1999

Re: cheb'a' to the Kg. was (Re: Higher math)

ja'pu' Voragh:
>It comes from Marc Okrand's post to the newsgroup
>msn.onstage.startrek.expert.okrand on October 22, 1997 (Subject: Re:
>Weights and Measures):

ja' 'oghwI':
>Do you have to be a MSN member to get this news server?
>or do you have the server URL so I can subscribe.  My ISP does not have a
>news server so I have difficulty with some newsgroups.

Paramount apparently stopped limiting access to the expert forum only to
MSN subscribers quite some time ago.  The replacements for that forum are
now newsgroups on a server which is available to the public.

Point your newsreader at the server <news.startrek.com>.  There is still
a "startrek.expertforum" newsgroup, but the one that gets the occasional
(one might say "rare") visit by Marc Okrand is "startrek.klingon".

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level