tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Feb 18 19:10:31 1999

RE: KLBC : bang bom mu'

ja' Nic Rutherford:
>I use the phrase <Huj be'> to describe 'a stranger'. I couldn't
>find it the KD or the guide for the galatic traveller.  If anyone
>has any suggestions, then please mail me.

{nov} "alien, foreigner" comes close.  {Hur'Iq} is a slang term meaning
"outsider, foreigner".  It's literally referring to the home or society
of a race called the Hur'q.  Those are probably not the kind of "stranger"
you mean, though.  I think the suggestion of {be' vIqIHpu'be'bogh} or
something similar is good.

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level