tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Feb 16 01:49:13 1999

Re: gauntlets

ghItlh TPO:
>Why do people keep mis-reading my messages?
Well, apparently you didn't read my message either.

>using russian characters.  They both have the symbols  b, N, etc but they
>don't represent the same sounds in both languages.
MOCKBA is read Moskva...

>I have nothing against pIqaD.  I use it too.  Just don't
>try to decipher one font by using another font.

That's what I said too, a few emails ago.
I distinguish between
a) The font on TV, whose meaning remains obscure, and
b) The font used on internet, and HolQed.

To me, they are to completely different fonts.

Quvar muHwI'

Back to archive top level