tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Dec 07 16:16:09 1999

RE: help with name

I just checked in the New Words section and B'Etor is
noted in tlhIngan Hol as be'etor . So is B'Elanna only the terran way of
spelling that name ? It's pronounced Bay-lanna so would it properly be
spelled be'elanna or be'lanna ?
As for as the tlhIngan Hol spelling for Berucha I understand now about
using H for the ch sound instead of q.
Would it then be ,beru'Ha ? It's only going to be written down but I do
want to get it correct.
Have I confused ya'll enough yet ?
Lt.Commander Maud Freifelder /Lt.Commander malqa
Chief Security Officer /Chief of Cadet Corps.
USS Triumph NCC-26228/R2/ Starfleet (Triumph Against All Odds)
jIjatlhpa' jatlh Hovmey (The stars will talk before I will)
*learn the klingon language on irc at klingon.dhs.org(/join #tlhIngan)*
*join the VoyagerChat list on Onelist.com*

Back to archive top level