tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Oct 06 20:46:42 1997

Re: About telnet, the MUSH and ICQ/UIN

Jarno wrote:
>But I did mean my suggestion about adding UIN's to my name list
>(I've add mine already). Then Klingonist that do use ICQ can
>potentially find out if other Klingonists are online and chat with
>them "locally" (not in a global, KLI related, class setting).

(Shameless plug)
I too, run a list of ppl interested in Klingons for ICQ, of which I try to
update as often as possible (~weekly), the URL of the list is
http://worf.home.ml.org/icq.html (http://www.cryogen.com/worf/icq.html).
Feel free, my # is 683024.  I hear the Mac ICQ is in private beta right
now...

As for separation into little groups into IRC, ICQ, MUSH, etc, it depends
what people are most comfortable with (ie, I can do IRC/ICQ mush better
than the MUSH)...

On a related note, how much US postage is it for the Klingon Postal Course?
International Reply coupons are expensive (going to ask a friend to mail me
some US stamps, want to know how much is it to send stuff to Canada).  Add
this to the FAQ... it's useful (it costs CAD$3.50 per IR coupon...)

--
Worf, Son of Mogh (Worf Rozhenko)

[email protected]

IRC: EFNet: Worf/wo`rIv
  StarLink: Worf
    SL-IRC: Worf
(Mask to look for: *!*@*.direct.ca)

URLs: http://worf.home.ml.org or http://www.home.ml.org/worf

Email/reply to [email protected] with "**PGP KEY**" in the subject to get my
public key.

Back to archive top level