tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Oct 06 10:59:00 1997

Re: About telnet, the MUSH and ICQ/UIN

On Mon, 6 Oct 1997, Jarno Peschier wrote:

> On  5 Oct 97 at 14:52, Klingon Ambassador wrote:
>
> > I have accesses the KLI Mush in the past, but lost my mushman
> > program and am left with simple telnet.exe which is distributed with
> > Win95.  I cannot successfully operate this scaled down telnet
> > program.
>
> Scaled down? Telnet is really nothing more than that! It's just a
> dumb terminal connection. I had Win95's telnet client setup in the
> System Agent for the time of the class (so it would start a telnet
> session to the KEVE automatically then), but since I wasn't at my
> computer then, I missed it.

Can I suggest SimpleMU as a client for Win95? I can't remember the URL off
the top of my head for it, but it's on the Clients link on
http://www.amush.ml.org/~soruk/ (the AuroraMUSH homepage)

BTW, Aurora also has a MUX tlhIngan channel ;)

-- Soruk
| Soruk of Vulcan  [email protected]     |
| Also at: [email protected]     |
| AuroraMUSH Spod and Addict             |
| Telnet: amush.ml.org 4190              |
| WWW: http://www.eridani.demon.co.uk    |

Back to archive top level