tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Nov 27 20:55:08 1997

Re: batleth (sp?)

<< Batleth is an archaic word. It is spelled in Klingon "betleH". But
 literally it is batlh'etlh, hence betleH.  But normally, people spell it as
 betleH and batlh'etlh isn't even in the dictionary. Look in the addendum
 and look up weapons, you will find it there. Thanks.

I am a beginner at tlhIngan Hol and even I know betleH is a hand weapon and
not the "sword of honor" known as a batlh'etlh.

Qapla'
Ltjg QatanI tai-DevnoH
Communications Officer,
IKV Fek'lhr's Fury