tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Nov 27 20:25:15 1997

Re: Klingon PbEM

<< Another question. Not really about Klingon, but I hope someone will answer
it. What language does the Borg speak. In the movies they only speak English,
but I don't think that that is there own language, because than they have to
be made by humans and that is not the case.
 I am only curious, because if there not yet is a Borg language I am going to
give it a try. I like it to make new languages and a Borg language sounds
like a challenge to me. >>

Since the BORG communicate telepathically with the use of electronic
assistance, they probably communicate in binary and data stream it through
the central communications port in their ship.  Good luck in your endeavers.

Qapla'
Ltjg QatanI tai-DevnoH
Communications Officer,
IKV Fek'lhr's Fury