tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Nov 17 00:09:03 1997

Re: DOW (was Re: KLBC introducing myself)

At 14:13 97-11-16 -0800, Qermaq wrote:
}ghItlh ghunchu'wI' Qov je:
}
}>}I found enough apparent vocabulary problems and recognizable
}>typographical
}>}errors, minor and major, to make me distrust it completely. :-(
}>I don't even speak German and I could see after only a quick look that
}we're
}>going to have some seriously frustrated beginners, and possibly some
}>indignant arguments, when peopel who are learning out of the German edition
}>start to join us.
}
}I find it terrible that the KLI, which boasts the most fluent Klingon
}speakers in the universe and has played such an important role in
}popularizing the language, is never asked to provide advice on these
}publications.

[...]

}Does anyone agree with me?

jIQochbe' jIH.  'ach laHmaj SaHbe' Paramount.

Qov     [email protected]
Beginners' Grammarian

Back to archive top level