tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Mar 16 08:01:11 1997

Re: some tidbits qororvo'

ghItlh charghwI'
>It it?  "-maH" the prefix is probably closer to "-ty" than to "ten" (after
all, you add "-ty" to four, six, seven, and nine and forms of the other
numbers to get their multiples of ten, just as with -maH), and SaD and
vatlh analogous (though English doesn't work that way).  Would you say "I
saw tys of them"?<

Well, you might say that "ty" is a number-forming element in English and works
the same way in Klingon.  But, although it's tough to put my argument into
words, I still stand by "maHpu'ma'Daq nargh SanIDpu'." -- qoror

Back to archive top level