tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jun 21 15:49:56 1997

Re: mughmeH qeq

You miss my point. If I knew what he was trying to say in
English, I could perhaps express it better in Klingon. As it
was, I could not fully understand the thought, so I could not
suggest how to improve the wording.

charghwI'

On Thu, 19 Jun 1997 20:50:11 -0700 (PDT)  TPO
<[email protected]> wrote:

> >...If I understood the sequence better, I'd
> >make a stab at it. Most likely, it requires multiple sentences.
>
> Well, that's just it.  If you understood it better?  We're trying to see if
> we can understand it.  If you knew what he was trying to say then of course
> you could translate it.  :P
>

> DloraH

Back to archive top level