tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Aug 10 20:11:01 1997

Re: KLBC story: bemorngan tIqIH

On Wed, 6 Aug 1997 11:41:47 -0700 (PDT)  Robyn Stewart
<[email protected]> wrote:

> ... But I'm a happy Qov. Less than a month ago I was whining
> to the list, begging for "egg" and "milk" and now we have QIm and
> pel'aQ, with milk promised to be on the way.  My husband is learning
> to think like a Klingon nitpicker: as soon as I told him, he said
> "Does qIm *include* the pel'aq or is it just the stuff inside?"

Okay. Where did we get these new words? I would like to capture
them for the New Words List, but not until I have the source...

> - Qov, who will make celebratory Klingon pancakes when she learns the
> word for milk. Klingon waffles if we get a word for some kind of
> shortening (like oil, butter or fat) at the same time.

'ej Sojmeyvam vISopqang Davutta'DI'.

charghwI'

Back to archive top level