tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu May 23 12:46:18 1996

Re: Klingon writing tool

At 10:35 AM 5/21/96 -0700, bangteH wrote:
>Has anyone advanced any theories about what sort of stylus the tlhIngan pIqaD
>was originally made by?  (I'm assuming, of course, that ST is "real".)
>
>The shapes of the letters would be limited to the applications of the tool
>used.  Looking at the letters on my screen as I write this, I'm certain that
>these are not brush-strokes.  It would seem that these shapes are more
>readily carved than drawn or painted.
>
>Any more theories?

I think that pIqaD may of been develped in the same way as Japanees
charaters, as is often shown on ST:TNG, Klingon marial arts, weapon and
non-weapon, resemble Japanees matial arts, weapon and non-weapon.

Qapla'

beHwI"av (Going realy weird today)

Back to archive top level