tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu May 23 12:46:18 1996

Re: Re: lIH'egh vay'

At 11:30 AM 5/21/96 -0700, SanQib wrote:

>I certainly didn't intend that. I Just thought that it is in a way unfair
>for the others who also pay for these messages (with money or time,
>depending on the mail service). But I did not try to deprive him of
>any right. As you can see I answered the message mostly in the same
>language it was written in. I just didn't want to be the cause of
>babylonic confusion when everyone started to write in his 'mother tongue'
>and tlhIngan Hol would be the only common denominator. Wouldn't make
>ghunchu'wI''s job easier.
>But that's only my opinion. It's all right if you disagree.

Naturaly, I would love to see the fun it would create for ghunchu'wI'(c;{{{,
but I do understand you completly and totaly.

>kitopila t'triahve

Exactly the point I'm trying to make, [hastily searches for the right words,
then discovers you can blame it on the Fek'lhr, if you are a Klingon speaker.]
don't write in your own language, Fek'lhr again.
[The most innocent look you've ever seen, he must be guilty, of something!]

Enige hoe, vindt ik dit een beetje aso, maar wie be ik om te zeuren.

Wenn ist das Nunst�ck git und Slotermeyer? Ja!
...Beierhund das Oder die Flippenwalt gersput.

Qapla'

beHwI"av

Back to archive top level