tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jul 29 11:38:50 1996

Re: An offer you shouldn't refuse!

ghunchu'wI', qaH,

> >and affixes together, no problem, but it's the basic structure that I get
> >wrong. I take the English phrase that I want to translate and try to do it
> >and then move it around and try again but I can't ever seem to twist it into
>
> Certainly.  You're bound to have problems if you try to translate the words
> first then rearrange them to fit Klingon grammar.  Do it in the other order!

Yikes. You even misunderstood my ENGLISH !! What hope have I with tlhIngan
Hol ?? :-) I meant that I try translating the English and if it doesn't work
then I rearrange the English and try again, but that's a slow process.

Thank you for the hints, though.

Qapla'

Rob

--

|           tlhIngan Hol             |    Why not take a quick peek at     |

Back to archive top level