tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jul 16 19:54:13 1996

RE: KLBC-QaghwIj vIyajbe'

At 10:59 PM 7/14/96 -0700, ghunchu'wI ghItlh:
>>I don't say "Tell me my mistakes."  I know you will.
>
>The biggest mistake I'll point out is that you claim to be intentionally
>translating words without grammar.

jIyajbe'.  "pab Dalo'be bImughmeH 'e' yImev!"  Daja',  pagh "pab Dalo'law'
bImughmeH.  pab vIlo'be jImughmeH Daja'chugh bIQagh."  Daja'.

tlhIngan Hol jabbI'ID boSovbejmeH DIvI' Hol jabbI'ID vIghItlh.  pIj tlhIngan
Hol jabbI'ID DIvI' Hol jabbI'ID je rapbe'.  pIj DIvI' Hol jabbI'ID Qatlh
law' tlhIngan Hol jabbI'ID Qatlh puS.

I don't understand.  Did you mean "Stop translating without grammar!" or
"You seem to use grammar to translate.  If you say you do not, you are wrong."?

In order to be sure you understand the Klingon message, I write the English
message.  They often are not exactly the same.  Mostly the English is more
complicated than the Klingon.

Back to archive top level