tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jan 03 05:33:41 1996

FYI: Okrand's been busy

 uu> From: "Dr. Lawrence M. Schoen"  <ur-valhalla!kli.org!lawrence>
 uu> Subject: FYI: Okrand's been busy
 uu> Message-ID: <[email protected]>
 uu> Date: Sat, 30 Dec 1995 12:38:28 -0800

 uu> Just got this, so I thought I'd share it:

 > Klingon Book of Virtues (Trade Paperback) by Marc Okrand will be released
 > in March.  Proverbs and quotes from Star Trek's warrior race presented in

According to Locus magazine (Dec 95), STAR TREK: KLINGON VIRTUES by Marc
Okrand (trade paperback) will be released in May of 96 (which usually
means it'll be out before the end of April) by Pocket Books.

I can't find a listing for it in the British forthcoming books section.

| la'Hom Qob vestai-qutvaj, yaS cha'DIch qumpIn je, tlh.w.D. quttaj |
| jogh boQDu''a', *North jogh, maS Hurgh yo', Qojbogh tlhIngan ghom |
|                tlhIngan Hol HaDwI'pu' yej ghojwI'                 |
|               [email protected]                 |

... toH, *to'to'*, DaH *qanSaS*Daq maHtaHbe' 'e' vIQub

Back to archive top level