tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Nov 17 08:35:37 1995

Re: Is there a KLI program

At 10:19 16-11-95 -0800, you wrote:

>>Again, same question. Did you do the actual translation (and did you use the
>>program as "lookup table") or did the program do all the translating itself?
>
>I've found it somewhere in a newsgroup. The program gives you a translation
>of any word.
>
>I give you an example, this is a random word that I don't know:
>nIDbe'bogh
>
>The program gives:
>(he/she/it/they[-him/her/it]), attempt/try, not, which
>
>Another one:
>vImaSbej = I-him/her/it/them, prefer, certainly/undoubtedly

This looks awfully much like the program *I wrote*... ;-)
Is it named TLHINGAN.EXE by any chance?

>It is, as you can see not possible to translate full sentences...

Yes, I know (of course). Just as I was saying, by the way.

peSHIr

          Jarno Peschier, [email protected], 2:2802/245.1@Fido
      162:100/100.1@Agora, 74:3108/102.1@QuaZie, 27:2331/214.1@SigNet
     What was was, before was was was? Before was was was, was was is.

Back to archive top level