tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Nov 17 08:35:45 1995

Re: Is there a KLI program

At 10:39 16-11-95 -0800, you wrote:
>On Thu, 16 Nov 1995, Leys wrote:
>
>> I've found it somewhere in a newsgroup. The program gives you a translation
>> of any word.
>Judging from the output below, this isn't my program.  There are several
>around there.

And as far as I could see from the output, this one was mine.

>A version of mine is at the KLI's ftp site, plus at
>oak.oakland.edu.

I'll try and put the new version of mine (with the names in it) on
ftp.kli.org, if I don't forget. Or maybe I'll wait a little more until the
namelist looks "finished"...

>> The program gives:
>> (he/she/it/they[-him/her/it]), attempt/try, not, which
>
>Mine gives:
>
>V: nIDbe'bogh: which not attempt, try
>
>> vImaSbej = I-him/her/it/them, prefer, certainly/undoubtedly
>
>V: vImaSbej: I certainly prefer him/her/it/them

And when I put my program on KLI's ftp-site, I will definitely ftp your
program. This looks like a "better" program (in the sense that the output
looks more like a real translation into English, not just a translation of
the different parts of the word).

peSHIr

          Jarno Peschier, [email protected], 2:2802/245.1@Fido
      162:100/100.1@Agora, 74:3108/102.1@QuaZie, 27:2331/214.1@SigNet
     What was was, before was was was? Before was was was, was was is.

Back to archive top level