tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu May 11 07:07:16 1995

Re: Suggestions for animation on the trefoil screen saver?

At 12:20 AM 5/11/95 -0400, Jim Boniface wrote:
>   I started to do an animation to make a screen saver (I'm taking David
>Barron's advice(sorry, I can't remember his Klingon name, my apolgizes
>David)) and I seem to be stumped on what to do. Any suggestions?

I dont use a Klingon name except when in uniform.

I believe what Jim is asking for is advice on compiling his animation
into screensaver format.

WHat Jim is talking about is a screen saver based on his rendering
empire.gif (availabel at the kli ftp site).  This screen saver will show
the same image of the trifoil but the flames will dance and making
ominous shadows and reflexions fortelling Klignon glory.  I have
suggested possibly adding a Klingon phrase or that might scroll
across the screen.

David B

>Jim
>[email protected]

   David Barron  [email protected]  OR   [email protected]
        Klingon Language Postal Course,   PO Box 37, Eagle ID 83616
              It's FREE! Send Self-Addressed Stamped Envelope.
                        Not available by E-mail, so dont ask.

Back to archive top level