tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun May 14 15:45:41 1995

Re: Suggestions for animation on the trefoil screen saver?

On Thu, 11 May 1995, Jim Boniface wrote:

>    I started to do an animation to make a screen saver (I'm taking David
> Barron's advice(sorry, I can't remember his Klingon name, my apolgizes
> David)) and I seem to be stumped on what to do. Any suggestions?

I would love to see a screen saver which resembles a Klingon tactical
display.  It would display planets and enemy vessels and have red
triangular grid superimposed over the display and information displayed
in red pIqaD lettering on the edge of the screen.

There is a cool example of a {tlhIngan wIy} on the trading card SP3.  I
don't know how hard it would be to make screen saver that looked like
that but I would really like to have one.

> Jim

yoDtargh

Back to archive top level